All I Really Needed to Know I Learned from the Lego Movie:
10 Lessons I Learned from the Lego Movie
The Lego Movie gives us lots of lessons whether we are kids (or kids at heart) or adults. I love the “Everything is Awesome” lyrics in the Lego Movie and am excited about the Lego Batman movie soon to be on the big screen. Here’s the 10 lessons I learned from the Lego Movie which is all I really need to know:
1. Everything is awesome.
2. Live your dreams now. Live life from 0-99 (or more).
3. Follow the “How to Fit In” Instruction Guide. Carry it with you everyday. These may not be the rules to get along with others yet its a start. School (and life in general) doesn’t always teach us how to fit in.
4. Get along with others. Everybody won’t like you. It’d be weird if they did. It’s ok.
5. We’re all special (even if nobody else sees it in our everyday life).
6. We all have a Piece of Resistance on our back. The question is what are we going to do with it?
7. I am the Master Builder in my life…sometimes I just need to mix up my Legos to create my own Land (wherever and whatever I want in Legoland).
8. Be creative, flexible, and innovative. The Kragle doesn’t have to freeze us up.
9. Fitting in—even for Legos—is not everything. It’s good to mix it up (Lego kits included or other fun possibilities).
10. Play, laugh, learn and remember: “Everything is AWESOME!”